Consumers want to know where the food they buy. To meet this demand and return the “history” of a supplement. He was put in place procedures to ensure traceability.
According to ISO 8402, traceability is defined as “the ability to trace the history, application or location of an entity (eg plant, animal, food) by means of recorded identifications .
Traceability makes it possible to monitor the movement of commodities and the changes they have undergone, from the point of departure point of sale.
Make sure it is well Rhodiola rosea of Russian origin only variety containing all the phytochemicals and the variety used in all research and published studies. Analytical work done in Chungnam National University, Taejon, Korea.
The Rhodiola rosea to monitoring and strict quality control and a comprehensive traceability system that allows us to verify the grower to finished product. Certificates of analysis are established to complete each of our products with the essential characteristics of our ingredients.
- Our Rhodiola rosea is guaranteed GMO free.
- Our Rhodiola rosea (Rhodiole) contains no allergens listed by the European Directives.
- Our Rhodiola rosea is guaranteed without side effects, except for pregnant or breastfeeding, or people suffering from mood disorders like bipolar.
- Our Rhodiola rosea contains no allergens, pesticides, heavy metals.
- The Rhodiola rosea has an anti-fatigue, which increases mental performance, particularly the ability to concentrate in healthy subjects (Darbinyan et al. 2000; Spasov et al. 2000b; Shevtsov et al., 2003).
- The clinical trial on patients with fatigue syndrome, Rhodiola significantly reduced symptoms of fatigue and provides intellectual attention after four weeks of repeated administration of this plant (Olsson et al., 2009).
Quality assurance and control in our laboratory
- Control of raw materials, semi-finished and finished
- Lot identification
- Tracking and tracing
- Controls in-process and end chain
Certifications – Approvals from our laboratory
- Quality – France: AB certificate for products produced in accordance with organic production
- Quality – France: Licensing of commitment to compliance with the organic production method
- Quality – France: Certificate of Compliance for the shaping of products from organic farming
- Departmental Direction of Veterinary Services: Approval of storage of animal food or animal
- Certification Ecocert, BCS OKO, CERES, CONTROL UNION, … raw materials in countries of origin
- Plants in accordance with the European Pharmacopoeia
- Inspection by veterinary and phytosanitary import