Rhodiola energy, physical performance and faster recovery after exercise.
- Rhodiola anticipates the altitude sickness by promoting oxygenation of the blood, its transport and tissue availability.
- Rhodiola corrects problems due to the reduction (depletion) of oxygen, especially in the mountains.
- Rhodiola corrects the hypoxia, lack of oxygen delivered by blood in the tissues.
- La Rhodiola renforce l’activité du système immunitaire en activant la production des cellules NK (Natural killer cells ).
- Rhodiola is a hepatic protector, and has for its anti-mutagenic mechanisms promoting DNA repair.
- Rhodiola is an anti-oxidant, anti-fatigue and adaptogen, which promotes resistance to stress, attention, intellectual ability and memory
- Rhodiola promotes a better libido in women and increased sexual performance in men.
We could see so far the two major actions of rhodiola, but remember that like all plants belonging to the category adaptogen, it also has other interesting properties for your body.
Clinical studies mention the virtues for your intellect, of this plant. The active (and rosavin salidroside) have powers psychostimulants and improve memory and concentration particularly during periods of stress or fatigue. Moreover it would be especially antidepressant action in cases of mild to moderate depression and anxiolytic. Indeed, the Rhodiola rosea is effective for improving mood and in relieving depression result.
The Rhodiola rosea has an anti-fatigue, which increases mental performance, particularly the ability to concentrate in healthy subjects (Darbinyan et al. 2000; Spasov et al. 2000b; Shevtsov et al., 2003).
The Rhodiola rosea is also an antioxidant, in that he fight against aging and exerts its action in cancer prevention, these properties have been recognized by all (Botanists and cancer researchers from the University of Trondheim (NTNU) on certain types of cancers).
Through its components he also has a favorable effect on sexual function, according to results of a 1987 study in Russia with 35 men suffering from erectile dysfunction or premature ejaculation, 26 subjects experienced a significant improvement sexual function with an extract of Rhodiola.
It was also shown that Rhodiola rosea may be beneficial in increasing energy and mental performance in people with Hashimoto’s disease (say: Hashimoto’s thyroid, autoimmune disease).
Rhodiola stimulates the `immunity in two ways, by specific direct stimulation of the immune system, then the normalizing and improving the immunity of cells.
The rhodiola has demonstrated ability to increase the AC resistance of the body against certain toxins that may accumulate during the development of infections in your body.